Copyright Notice and Information
© 2014 Xiant. All rights reserved.
All website designs, text, graphics, interfaces and the selection and arrangement thereof, on the xiant.com website are copyrighted works of Vulcan Technologies LLC dba Xiant ("Xiant") or its content suppliers and licensors, and are protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. Prior permission to use, reproduce, or reprint any photograph, illustration, artwork, or other information or materials on the Site must be obtained from the copyright owner, regardless of the intended use. Any unauthorized use, reproduction or distribution of the designs, text, code, graphics, interfaces or other copyright protected works (whether marked as such or not) appearing on the Site is in violation of copyright, trademark, and other applicable laws and may result in severe criminal penalties and/or civil fines.
DIGITAL MILLENNIUM COPYRIGHT ACT ("DMCA") NOTICE.
Vulcan Technologies LLC dba Xiant ("Xiant") respects the intellectual property rights of others and is committed to complying with U.S. Copyright laws. Xiant's policy is to respond to notices of alleged infringement that comply with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 ("DMCA"). The DMCA provides resources for owners of copyrighted material who believe their rights under U.S. Copyright law have been infringed on the Internet. If you believe your work has been copied and is accessible on Xiant's website in a way that may constitute copyright infringement, please provide notice to Xiant's Designated Agent, listed below. The notice must include the following information as provided by the DMCA, 17 U.S.C. 512(c)(3):
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copy works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party, such as address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted;
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Xiant's Designated Agent for receiving notices of copyright infringement may be reached at the following:
Copyright Agent for Claims, Legal Department
Vulcan Technologies LLC dba Xiant
505 Fifth Ave. S, Suite 900
Seattle, WA 98104
Telephone: (206) 342-2000
Fax: (206) 342-3000
Email: Xiant Legal